Create custom gadgets based on JQL, scripted, or calculated fields directly in Jira including Epic Progress Measure SAFe® metrics
Flexible JQL based Gadgets
STAGIL Reports focuses on flexible JQL based gadgets that can be used in any Jira use case.
Our Gadgets include multiple new display styles such as bar charts and stacked bar charts.
SAFe Reports in Jira
STAGIL Reports supports multiple SAFe analytics such as epic and feature burn up charts.
Jira offers features for calculating progress or custom reports for Project Management and Business Teams. STAGIL Reports for Jira uses custom fields incl. scripts and JQL-based filtering and uses Jira dashboards to visualize.
- Epic Progress Measure (SAFe® metric)
- Two-dimensional filter gadget
- Line chart gadget
- Traffic lights gadget
- JQL-based (stacked) bar gadget
- JQL-based counter gadget
- JQL-based speed-o-meter gadget
- JQL-based KPI gadget (incl. "parentEpic" and sub-tasks)
- Historic data for line and bar gadgets
- Scheduler for bulk calculation
- ...and more!
Top application example