Manage and Enhance the Confluence Top Navigation and Overall Appearance
STAGIL Navigation for Confluence gives you the power to customize the appearance of Confluence, including many aspects that also considerably improve the user experience. Adjust the top navigation bar, include header images, add footer images and additional menus!
Take your Confluence top navigation bar and the overall Confluence appearance to the next level with the STAGIL Navigation app:
- Configure the entire top navigation bar according to your users’ needs.
- Hide standard Confluence system menus and menu items from other apps.
- Create entirely new custom menus with links to internal Confluence pages, Jira projects or other external web links. Use separators to visually upgrade the menus and create dynamic space lists. The app also gives you an additional menu hierarchy to create more complex menus.
- Give each of your user groups a different top navigation menu.
- If you have to follow your corporate identity guidelines or simply want to enhance the appearance of Confluence by adding a custom image on top of the navigation bar, STAGIL Navigation gives you the ability to do so.
- You also have the option to adjust the Confluence footer. Remove the standard footer and add helpful links for your Confluence users, add an image and more.
Top application example