Manage and Enhance the Jira Top Navigation and Overall Appearance
STAGIL Navigation for Jira gives you the power to customize the appearance of Jira, including many elements that also highly improve the user experience. Adjust the top navigation bar, include header images, add footer images and additional menus, change the issue view screen, modify the project navigation bar and more!
Take your Jira’s top navigation bar and the overall Jira appearance to the next level with the STAGIL Navigation app:
- Configure the whole top navigation bar according to your users’ needs.
- Hide standard Jira system and other app menus.
- Create new custom menus with links to internal Jira issues, Confluence pages or other external web links. Use separators to improve the menus visually and create dynamic project lists. The app also gives you a deeper menu hierarchy.
- Create a different appearance for each of your user groups.
- If you have to stick to your corporate identity guidelines or just want to improve the appearance of Jira by adding a custom image on top of the navigation bar, STAGIL Navigation gives you many options to do so.
- You also have the ability to adjust the Jira footer to your needs. Remove the standard footer and add helpful links for your Jira users, add an image and more.
- Manage each panel on the Jira issue view screens. Have the available panels collapsed or expanded automatically or completely remove them from the issue screens. Choose a panel setting for each project, issue type and user group.
- With our app, you can even adjust the project side navigation bar. Add unnecessary items for certain user groups, like releases or test management, and add your own useful links.
Top application example