Business Consultant – STAGIL Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner
Are you, like us, convinced that the Atlassian tools Jira & Confluence can change the corporate world for good? Then you've come to the right place! We are always looking for competent consultants to help our customers get the most out of their Atlassian applications.
As an Atlassian Platinum Enterprise Solution Partner, STAGIL serves companies and teams of diverse industries, sizes and domains around Atlassian products such as Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo. A platform for digitizing your business processes.
The use cases of our solutions include task, project and portfolio management, Agile software development incl. DevOps, requirements and test management, CRM, IT service management with CMDB, enterprise service and process management, budget management, wiki & intranet, meeting protocols, surveys, blogs, online learning platform (LMS), time recording and resource management, identity and access management (IAM/IDM), remote contract management and much more.
The portfolio ranges from requirements analysis, concept and design to configuration, implementation, integration, in-house app development, as well as training and daily support.
Are you, like us, convinced that the Atlassian tools Jira & Confluence can change the corporate world for good?
Then you've come to the right place! We are always looking for competent consultants to help our customers get the most out of their Atlassian applications.
- You will act as a business and methodology expert for our customers to deploy the best possible application of Atlassian tools.
- You are responsible from the initial requirements gathering through configuration and user training in roll-out
- You optimize processes and make sure that our best practices are followed
- You quickly find your way around the respective customer processes and determine the best possible solution for our customers
- You build work, team and project structures for the daily business of our customers and cover all types of use cases
- You are the main contact person for our customers and always keep track of customer needs
- You are independent and develop new ideas and drive them forward
- You can analyze our customers and identify and implement optimization potentials
- If required, as an account manager, you will be responsible for all issues and communication relating to Atlassian products in the customer environment.
These are the skills you bring with you:
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of business informatics, computer science, engineering or a related field of study or have a comparable qualification.
- Preferably professional experience in IT, ideally in dealing with Atlassian products or in supporting collaboration software
- You have sound experience in dealing with and addressing business customers
- You have already organized, moderated and conducted workshops and are confident in addressing customers and communicating complex content
- You are a veteran around technical support & customer service, therefore you stay cool when advising your application and service management contacts directly
- Independence, commitment, team spirit and analytical thinking are a matter of course for you
- You have good communication skills in German and English
- The ability to capture requirements and relevant business processes of our customers and to find potentials to integrate Atlassian tools
- In the conception of solution scenarios, no one can fool you!
- You have a high quality awareness, show commitment and a self-dependent way of working
- You are quick on the uptake and can also think outside the box
- Virtual DNA - we work in a home office and therefore all meetings take place virtually, so you should be able to structure yourself well and not be shy in front of the camera 😉 You should be able to work in a virtual environment.
- Ideally, you have already worked with agile methods such as SCRUM or Kanban
- You have professional and project experience (Scaled Agile, project portfolio management)
- Methodological competence from the environment of ITIL, ITSM, Scaled Agile, SAFE, project portfolio management
- Experience with Jira workflows, authorization schemes, notification schemes, mask schemes, etc.
- Administrator / power user level experience with Atlassian products (specifically Jira) in medium to large enterprises
- Atlassian certification
- ITIL certification
- Knowledge with ITSM procedures
You fit into our team if you:
- can work independently and on your own responsibility
- are a team player and enjoy working with people
- are productive in the home office
We offer you:
- Remote Work
STAGIL is a remote company - and not just since Corona. With us you get real remote culture and not a temporary solution. We offer you the social cohesion and the tools to feel comfortable in your home office and to live out your abilities.
- Young team
We are a young team with big ambitions. This means that you will learn a lot of new things with us, you can contribute your skills and you don't have to be afraid of formalities.
- Flexible working hours
As long as there are no important meetings, you can start and stop whenever you want.
- Working tools
Team Apple or Team Penguin? Doesn't matter! We give you the tools you can work best with.
Successes have to be celebrated. That's why we get together with the whole company once a year. The regional teams once a quarter.
- Health benefits
Choose your own health insurance and get reimbursed.
- Training Options
We offer you the opportunity to take Atlassian certifications like ITIL, Scrum, SAFe and more.
- Feedback Culture
We believe in a feedback culture and lean processes where you have the opportunity to participate in a flat organization.